Tuesday 4 February 2014

Animation Workshop: Audio & Clay Animation

31 Jan 2014
I joined the option module to do Animation in my second semester , the first animation workshop I attended is with Mary Murphy, a professional clay making artist and also one of the stop motion tutor in the animation course.

I learned about stop motion animation, clay making, the importance of audio to an animation.
Afternoon we get to team up into 2 person and work on an animation with a chosen audio file. I teamed up with Laura Dickson and we made a short animation video.
It didnt came out that good, but Im glad I tried it out. It was a fun experience.

3 Feb 2014
Second animation workshop with Mary Murphy.
On this day, she is talking about stop motion, camera, rules of working under camera, importance of time managements and learning about the flow of clay animation. Which means there cannot be a mistake when you are doing stop motion, because once you did something wrong in one frame, you have to start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment