Wednesday 26 March 2014

Visual Culture Submission + Testing 5: Glow in the Dark Props

Finally ! spending a tough few days reading and doing research for my essay , its finally finished a day before the submission, so relief, i read alot of articles and watch a whole bunch of TEDxTalks and videos on youtube to get a clearer idea and clearer clue on what the topic I am talking about . i end up writing a 2700+ words of essay, I hope its not too much.

Testing 5
After Uni i went to the craft shop and bought some little mini glass bottles so i thought of playing with it with some lights and some glow in the dark paint.
I fill up one bottle with some left over bits from the laser cutting workshop, i kept the bits, and then put it into the glass bottle and added some glow in the dark paint and some vegetable oil to make it look like a glowing lava bottle



I also filled an empty bottle with the glow in the dark paint and see how it turns out.
I dont quite like the way it turned out actually, but its just another idea I had in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment