Friday 2 May 2014

Making little Paper Houses

Well the exhibition deadline is just a few days left, our group decided to sum up what we have done and make a conclusion what are we gonna show in the exhibition. Emma insisted doing the paper houses and tries to convince us to go along with her. I was actually thinking about doing something else such as making light up books with sensors , that's why I have been testing a lot working with the batteries and wires and LEDs.

In the end everyone has to agree with doing the paper houses , so we each have to do at least 20 paper houses, I shared some templete  on our Facebook group hoping that it'll help the others to figure out how to make a paper house, and plus there are a lot of versions of paper houses in the internet so we would prefer to do a different versions houses to make it look more variety.

I found this templete online, so I shared it on Facebook with the others




After that I start making up my own templete with the recycle paper from books I cut out from.

This is my made-up templete


Its nice to see different variety of paper house made of each of us.
The next day we are going to Ashton Court woods to do a photography shooting for out paper houses, so in total I made about 35 little houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment