Sunday 8 February 2015

Welcoming 3rd Year

I have to update this blog more often.......

Well then, in the 3rd year now, New project New people New ideas !
Welcome to my blog!

Im currently working on my major project in my final year in University- to do an animation, and I've decided to do my story Yin&Yang. I'll be working on alongside with some extra comic strips in future. Will post bits and pieces of my progress every now and then. So stay tune!


Yin&Yang is a romance theme story, and it's gender-bend. So you'll see Yang in her female and male form.


Wanna see more? Check out my Facebook Art page instead !
 D VEN ART
I update more often on my Facebook page,because it's much easier and more straight forward.
But I'll do some updates on my blog as well to share my thoughts and inspirations in my final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment